Tom Farmer is an ACTA certified trainer with over 25 years experience in total rewards. He has trained over 2,000 HR professionals on compensation and benefits and global mobility topics, and over 700 line managers on making and communicating pay decisions. In addition to teaching WorldatWork certification courses, Tom develops and delivers training for practitioners at all levels, offered through event partners throughout Asia, either publicly or on a customised in-house basis for corporate HR gatherings.
Tom is co-founder of ASEAN Total Rewards Institute (ATRI) offering the ASEAN’s only regionally contextualized, competency-based, progressive total rewards certification, including Certified Total Rewards Specialist (CTRS), Certified Total Rewards Professional (CTRP), Certified Total Rewards Fellow (CTRF), currently offered in key regional locations. See below.
Need custom training and certification? See Training and Instructional Design.
- Compensation 101: Compensation overview, principles and practices
- Compenstion 102: Hand-on skills for compensation with Excel
- Comp 201: Manage the Annual Salary Review
- Comp 202: Incentives
- Pay for Performance, Old and New
- Implement Flexible Work Arrangements (for HR)
- Manage Flexible Work Arrangements (for managers, half day)
- Talking about Pay (for managers, half day)
- Design Sales Compensation
- Compensating Expatriates and Locally Hired Foreigners
ATRI Certification (see www.my-atri.com)
Offered regionally by HRD-Future (contact email@example.com)
Offered locally in the Philippines by HRMBSi (contact Freddi Marquez at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Offered locally in Bangladesh by WARD (contact Rupak Zaidi at email@example.com)
- Certified Total Rewards Specialist (CTRS, 1 year experience required)
- Certified Total Rewards Professional (CTRP, 4 years exp. required)
- Certified Total Rewards Fellow (CTRF, 8 years exp. required)
- Global Remuneration Professional (GRP, globally recognized)
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP, US focused)
Contact Mack Moey at SNEF at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Tom Farmer at Freelance Total Rewards for more information.