- This event has passed.
Total Rewards 201 – Overview of Total Rewards
3 August, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 5:30 pm SMTSGD1284
This course introduces and explains the total rewards approach, including the principles, theories, influences, approaches and conceptual framework for managing total rewards for an organization. The most important concepts and theories underpinning effective reward practices are explained and illustrated, to give learners a stronger level of confidence in planning, implementing and reviewing their reward practices.
This course is ideal for those involved in planning, implementing, communicating, administering, designing or evaluating an organization’s rewards practices, even (and especially) if their job responsibilities are limited to only certain rewards programmes.
By the end of the session, participants should be able to:
- Understand and apply the Total Rewards Approach
- Understand and apply key motivation theories to predict
impact of rewards
- Describe the process for developing compensation programs
- Describe the process for developing benefits programs
- Explain the role of the compensation & benefits function
- Support managers in making and communicating pay
- Understand internal and external influences on rewards
To register, click the event website below.