2015 was another solid year, more balanced, with new clients and involving some wonderful new partners and associate consultants.
I hope I can help you in your work and your career in 2016!
- Sent my 100th invoice!
- Blogsite views increased 75% over 2014, with readers in 93 countries
- Surpassed USD $500,000 in consulting or training revenue since starting the firm in 2013.
- Trained 280 HR professionals on Managing Performance Without Ratings
- Trained 180 HR and C&B professionals attending WorldatWork GRP or CCP certification courses
- Helped CrimsonLogic, a Singapore tech company, redesign their sales incentives and trained their management team on rewards basics
- Helped NXP Semiconductor complete a global job evaluation project and prepare for it’s acquisition of Freescale Semiconductor involving harmonization of pay structures and practices
- Helped a Chinese-owned Singapore company with expatriate tax strategy
- Introduced 21st Century Rewards tools to Singapore, including RewardOnline salary benchmarking surveys and Paterson Points Job Evaluation; modified their products to reflect Singapore practices
- Held our first solo event on Expatriate Compensation
- Traveled twice to Shanghai, twice to Kuala Lumpur, twice to Jakarta and twice to the Philippines
- Laid plans to develop a competency based curriculum for rewards professionals in the Philippines in partnership with HRMBSi
- Delivered in house Comp 101 training for clients including Singapore Management University, QL Resources (KL), CrimsonLogic
- Also delivered Comp 101 in partnership with Singapore National Employers Federation (SNEF)
- Delivered sesisions at Clariden’s Total Rewards Conference in Shanghai, the Employer’s Confederation of the Philippines, and APRIMI annual Total Rewards seminar (Jakarta)
- Taught HayGroup’s Remuneration Workshop in Singapore twice